Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new to this
03-10-2013, 12:34 AM,
new to this
Ive been reading a lot of posts and I have to says that its very hard to make up your mind because the opinions are so different. Im looking in to getting a hair system but can quite figure out wich one to start off with. I would appreciate any comment of experienced wairer but would also like someone that has the same lifestyle of mine to comment.

I work in construction... have my renovation company. So I work hard all day... its get hot and there some dust in the air. I also train a lot ... i run marathons ... so I do get sweaty from time to time. That being said, I want a very good bond; dont want to be worrying abot the hold.

I have very dark hair and the style I would like to wair is short (about 1''1/2 long on the top and gradualy shave down on the side; hairline exposed. Do I get lace of thin skin....

well start with that and go on with your comments

thanks
03-10-2013, 01:05 AM,
RE: new to this
Dont know exactly how your situation compares but I used to work in a heavy industrial atmosphere. I always thought it would be but I can see now after wearing a while, it would have been a real pain in the butt !! I is possible and I'm sure guys do it but OMG....Hats, heat, dirt, wind, sweat, sun, would play havoc on a hair piece and its wearer ...but thats just my opinion.
03-10-2013, 04:11 AM,
RE: new to this
All French lace is a good place to start as it is not as fragile as Swiss lace.
There are some great strong holding tapes which because of your working and lifestyle environments would be ideal.
Basically with the tapes you would have a perimeter bond which coupled with the lace will help keep your scalp cooler.
There are many threads regarding the benefits of lace and the various tapes available.