Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody decide to shave their head after wearing awhile? I am thinking about it!
03-06-2013, 05:43 AM,
RE: Anybody decide to shave their head after wearing awhile? I am thinking about it!
I've been wearing since I was 24 I am 42 now. Being married, kids getting older, good career, etc... I am pretty comfy with my life...it certainly would be nice to give up wearing. A certain amount of hassle and occasional stress would NOT be missed.

Its hard to let go though...any way I look at it, I'd rather have hair than not and if I did give it up I'd be clean shaven as I cannot possibly rock the hair fringe look and feel like I do now. Perhaps that's not a good way to look at things, but its the truth. All or nothing.

At some point, I suppose I will have to admit that a cure is not going to happen in my useful lifetime (but damn, wouldn't that be great). I truly cannot see sticking this thing to my head for the rest of my life.

So, is there a "type" or shape of head that is better for the clean-shaven look? I see guys with various shapes and hair loss, and some seem like they'd look great with no hair, others not so much. I can't nail it down to what it is about the head shape that compliments the clean-shaven look.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anybody decide to shave their head after wearing awhile? I am thinking about it! - Guy in Ohio - 03-06-2013, 05:43 AM