Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pallet Wrap for Cleaning Lace (pic)
02-28-2013, 07:48 AM,
Pallet Wrap for Cleaning Lace (pic)
Hey Guys, Saw a tip a while back and after switching back to using blue liner tape on French lace thought I'd give it a try.

I'm in the process of getting ready to move and spotted my pallet wrap (the strectchy plastic on a roll that you use to wrap funiture with) and remembered somebody mentioning in another thread that it was good stuff to use to remove tape and glue buildup on lace.

So I wrapped some around my hand and rubbed it along the edge of my piece where the blue liner tape residue was. After a few wipes the lace was clean as a whistle. Afterwards I wiped the perimeter of the lace with a little alcohol on a wash cloth and was ready to re-tape in record time. Clean up was less than 5 minutes.

This stuff's the bomb! It's slightly sticky so it just pulls the goo right out of the lace. One roll will last you a long, long time. You can find it in any office supply store, storage facility or Home Depot.

Attached Files Image(s)

02-28-2013, 09:23 AM,
RE: Pallet Wrap for Cleaning Lace
i use sellotape in my toolkitt
07-01-2013, 07:06 PM,
RE: Pallet Wrap for Cleaning Lace (pic)
Care to share how this pallet wrap works? Do i do this after i put my citrus solvent or?