Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible? (pics)
02-28-2013, 01:34 AM,
Possible? (pics)
Hello!

Is it possible to have any of these hairstyles / cuts possible with a hairsystem? Haha, all are pretty much the same...

I would also like to bleach "loops" so there will be some life in the hairstyle, can a hairdresser help me with that or do I need to order it bleached? I have heard that you cant use a regular saloon haircolor on hairsystems?

I have blonde hair if it matters ...

Thanks!

My problem is that I need to have it really really really short on the sides, my hair grows straight out on the sides... Sad

Attached Files Image(s)

02-28-2013, 04:07 AM,
RE: Possible?
GREAT! Smile

But what about the hairline in the front, you will not be able to see that you have a hairsystem?

And on the sides, if you cut them very very short, one will be able to see the bottom of the system from the side?

Thanks!
02-28-2013, 04:26 AM,
http://forum.toplace.com/showthread.php?tid=5288

Same kind of haircut, different hairstyle.
These results are amazing, not pulled off the first time you attach is my guess Big Grin
02-28-2013, 06:33 AM,
Which base would you recommend to get the best results to those hairstyles?
I want one that is sustainable. Price is less important, but I work out approx. 5 days a week and I suspect that there will be some wear.

Are there any tricks when you workout so the system wont rip that much?
02-28-2013, 07:47 AM,
For the hairline i would go with a sfs or ultra lace, and maybe french behind the hairline or why not try the i-lace, never done it myself but it looks good.
02-28-2013, 09:43 AM,
An exposed hairline is never 100% undetectable, that's an Internet myth. If you're OK with 90-95% on good days and a lot of work to maintain it, and maybe it being noticeable at the right angle/lighting - go for it. Just want to temper your expectations with reality.
02-28-2013, 10:31 AM,
I'll read it in more detail and check out the different bases for more Smile

Obviously, it is not completely invisible, BUT at the same time I think that it is very seldom a person who is not aware of that you have a system would begin to inspect and check for example the front edge and would they see that there is something in the front I do not think many would understand that there is a system. It is so "unusual" yet...

But correct me if I'm wrong ...?
02-28-2013, 03:23 PM,
Yeah, if you don't have people up close in bright lighting very often, or direct sunlight, it may very well never be detected. For me, where I work in an open office environment where people are constantly hanging around me and my desk closely - I'd never be comfortable with a fully exposed hairline.

You'll definitely want to use white glue + swiss/ultra lace for the most realism.
03-01-2013, 02:37 AM,
RE: Possible? (pics)
In sunlight i believe the system can be at its best, the hairline and lace is often overexposed by the sun resulting in a very natural apperance. (with a good attachement that is)
03-03-2013, 02:49 PM,
RE: Possible? (pics)
@Gojja81

Its good that money is less important for you because the bases you will use for an exposed hairline are by nature more fragile. Working out doesn't wear them down by the detachment / reattachment routine you will need to follow is what will wear the base down.

Also take into serious consideration everything rashton83 is saying: if you aim for 100% undetectability you will never be satisfied - you can come very close to 100% though and keep in mind that average people don't study things very closely unless their attention is drawn to it. Intense light like the sun and prolonged periods around people are some of your biggest enemies with an exposed hairline, with the de/reattachment routine being your biggest concern.