Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small tip for GTBG users...
02-26-2013, 05:05 AM,
Small tip for GTBG users...
This is mainly for full cap users but it should work if needed for toppers.

I was having a hard time getting the full cap to line up once the GTBG was tacky, it was awkward and sometimes I just said what the heck it's close enough. I started remembering when I wore a topper I would use the adjust-a-bond or just alcohol to let me position it properly and that was great so I said what if I just spray to water? So I've tried it for several days and it works well for me. I just spray the inside of the cap and then place it where it needs to be and press down. It does take a little while longer to dry and bond but it's worth it. You'll want to keep pressing it down every minute or so until it tacks up again.

Give it a try!

Lee
02-26-2013, 05:23 AM,
RE: Small tip for GTBG users...
Last week I discovered a way to just about completly hide that sometimes tell-tale front edge showing on certain skin units.
I liberally applied to the front edge, their G2BG Ultra Glued product, in a a Black & Silver Tube. The front edge kinda buried itself in the product. Like a lace wearer burying the lace in the glue.
There was no front edge showing when checked in brilliant sunlight with a magnifying 5x mirror !
Please post here , your findings if you try this .

Thanks...johnny/albuquerque/wearing 50 years and still learning ! Smile
02-26-2013, 08:42 AM,
Johnny - I used to do that same trick when wearing lace units. The gel would fill in the holes in the front lace and hide them. I'm going to try it with skin when my new unit arrives. If the factories could make a tapered front edge we wouldn't need to. I'm hoping if enough of us keep mentioning that idea someone might actually try to produce it.
02-26-2013, 01:05 PM,
Johnny,
Your tips and advice from your years of hair wearing are greatly appreciated on this forum.
Thanks!
John
http:www//.toplace.com