Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I achieve this look with a full cap? (pic)
02-10-2013, 03:05 PM,
Can I achieve this look with a full cap? (pic)
I hope someone can answer this but I'm new to this and am really contemplating on getting a full cap. I've never worn hair before so I'm trying to gather as much information as I can. My side hair is thinning so I figure I should go with a full cap but was wondering if I could get this style and look hairstyle with a full cap. Please let me know if this is at all possible. Thanks

Attached Files Image(s)

02-10-2013, 11:59 PM,
RE: Can I achieve this look with a full cap?
Hi Harris,
Yes, we can achieve that look with a full cap. It's important to get the hair texture right and we can do that. I suggest a either a Super Fine Swiss lace base of a French lace base--they're both excellent. The French is a little more sturdier but both are undetectable. Here's a photo of a customer with a similar look. His hair has product in it for shine but the basic look is similar to what you're after.
Regards,
John

Attached Files Image(s)

02-11-2013, 09:30 AM,
RE: Can I achieve this look with a full cap? (pic)
Hi, John thanks for the reply. The picture you included is great and exactly how i would like the cut and hair texture to be. Would someone at toplace be able to guide me on how to order a fullcap just like the one in the picture and could it be cut the same as well. The only difference is i would want the hair to maybe have a little bit tighter curl to it but the cut is perfect. Thanks
02-11-2013, 02:38 PM,
RE: Can I achieve this look with a full cap? (pic)
Hi Harrisburton,
Sure, I can help you with the ordering and specs. I have all the specs for that customer's order on file and we can go through them together. I'll send you a copy of the specs for you to review then you can call me at your convenience to discuss. I'll need a template and hair sample (if possible) from you.
Regards,
John
888-986-7522