Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
blonde streaks? photos
02-06-2013, 07:15 PM,
blonde streaks? photos
I recently purchased a hair system from a local supplier (not TopLace), I ordered blonde but I would like to know exactly what type of blonde highlight they are, are they spot, or streak and what the general percentages are?

any help would be much appreciated, as I may want to duplicate the same thing at a later date.

[Image: 34tejw8.png]

[Image: 15myzxh.png]
02-07-2013, 12:26 AM,
RE: blonde streaks? photos
Fullcapwearer,
Looks like the photos were taken in a bathroom with fluoescent lighting which makes things hard to judge. It looks like very small streaks--maybe 5%. If it had blended blonde hightlights it would just 'ligthen up' the overall look.
Regards,
John
02-07-2013, 12:32 AM,
yes they were taken in a bathroom , but i covered the light up with a towel so it is not as noticeable.

I would say what you see there is pretty much true to life when the sun hits my head, in dark areas you don't notice the blonde.

when it comes to adding blonde highlights, do you have a choice or 1. streaks and 2. spots? or is there more choices, and what is the difference and the most popular percentage.

Thanks
02-08-2013, 01:13 PM,
Fullcapwearer,
Streaks and spots (also known as 'clumps') are the same thing. The other option is to evenly blend the highlights with your hair color which has the effect of lightening the overall color of the unit.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
02-08-2013, 04:25 PM,
oh ok so steaks/clumps/spots are the same thing, got ya, ill take note of that.

when it comes to blending, do you specify that at the factory, to "blend" and with a percentage.

what would you say this person has?

[Image: x1wpzc.jpg]