Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hairpiece, effect of glue uptake
01-30-2013, 03:13 AM,
Hairpiece, effect of glue uptake
Hi guys,

followed ths forums för the last years with great interest. Thinking about o take the step to start wearing soon. What I have been thinking about a bit lately is if it is usual with the absorption of glue through the skin and the effects of body. Have anyone noticed this? Eg worse memory

Due to that I am quit young, 23 years, and if I starts wearing probably will continue a least a decade I was wondering about what glue those everbody here use? Are there glues on the market, especielly for hairpiece, with less dangerous chemicals.
01-30-2013, 05:36 AM,
RE: Hairpiece, effect of glue uptake
I haven't noticed any negative effects but I also use a glue which claims to be free of harmful chemicals. It's a white glue called safe grip. As far as memory loss, it's hard to tell, since being in my forties I already suffer from CRS syndrome.
01-31-2013, 02:27 AM,
The problem will be that those who HAVE suffered memory loss won't remember and will forget to reply!!!!!
02-02-2013, 10:04 PM,
What was the question again?
02-03-2013, 05:07 AM,
I keep meaning to add my comments to this thread but every time I log on, it slips my mind.
02-03-2013, 04:50 PM,
Where am I?
02-03-2013, 05:43 PM,
ok everybody seems to be having fun with you..lol..
but as far as i know the one ingredient to be wary of is toluene, google it. oil resistant white glue (orwg) is supposedly the safe bet.
as far as your concern of seeping into your brain, well i doubt that is a concern. what one would be concerned with is chemicals being absorbed into your body.
now i have no evidence, but it would appear to make sense......that if you arent putting processed foods, grains (even the supposedly healthy ones) gmo's etc into your body and have a good, clean and at least some what organic diet your body is probably not over loaded with toxins and should be running as designed. what i mean is that your body would probably be able to eliminate what it comes in contact with.
go to youtube and search the The Story of Cosmetics (2010) for some great info..get the movie called genetic roulette- the gamble of our lives and what i'm talking about will make more sense.
02-04-2013, 06:50 PM,
yes toluene.

but ORWG doesn't have it, and neither does Got2B, or tape.