Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I buy a stock unit and take it somewhere for attachment?
01-29-2013, 03:17 AM,
Should I buy a stock unit and take it somewhere for attachment?
I want to get started soon, but I haven't had a chance to do the research. I'd like to take advantage of the 15% off deal. Is there a good stylist in the So Cal area that can take a template and attach my system? I still have hair, so the idea of shaving off the thin area to take a template isn't going to work. I'd like to get it all taken care of in a day. I can use the salons for a while until I can figure out what's going on.
01-29-2013, 11:54 AM,
RE: Should I buy a stock unit and take it somewhere for attachment?
We've gotten a lot of good reports on Alicia at:

Alicia's Hair Systems
1811 W. Katella Anaheim (Katella, between Brookhurst and Euclid)
(714) 491-9218 or (714) 636-6796
Alicia's Hair Systems
1811 W. Katella
Anaheim
01-29-2013, 12:39 PM,
i think if you can get a tight fit for the template you wouldn't need to shave (you could just slick it down with water or product) , i guess it depends on just how much hair you have. perhaps others can share their opinion.
this way you can make a template without shaving, still get a custom and then go to Alicia and have it attached (if she attaches other companies systems).
the benefit to my suggestion is cost and being able to get an affordable custom system right here at toplace.
01-29-2013, 08:54 PM,
CJ ....bear in mind that hair at the back/crown area tends to be a bit darker than at the front, so when getting a custom order, just be aware of that when taking a hair-sample.
I think you possibly meant to ask for the postal address rather than the e-mail one. As it`s a Post Office box number, don`t send your template/sample by signed-for delivery, because no-one will sign for it and it`ll be returned to you, causing a delay...just send it ` normal` post. This is the address:
Toplace USA
PO BOX 7399
FARGO, ND 58106
USA