Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dying Blonde Front Hairline Question
01-26-2013, 03:57 PM,
Dying Blonde Front Hairline Question
After learning how factories tend to make mistakes with system orders, I took it upon myself to learn how to ventilate to fix these issues. With my current system, a full cap, I had to ventilate the entire hairline area as I noticed it was incomplete from my original design. This system is blonde at the front, and dark brown throughout the rest of the unit. Now that I'm done with the ventilation process, the next step is to dye that blonde front to match the rest of the system.

Since this will be my first time dying a front hairline, and my first time with a unit that I myself have ventilated, this is where my question resides - Do I add Knot sealer before or after dying? I've read that applying knot sealer before hand will prevent the knots from unraveling during wash, but I recall reading somewhere that it should be applied after you've successfully dyed the front? Any confirmation on this? I'm still a bit of a newbie when it comes to systems, and I just want to make sure I approach this next time correctly. Any other tips on dying the front is greatly welcomed. Thanks!