Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Got2B
01-25-2013, 10:45 AM,
Daily Got2B
anyone ever considered doing daily attachments of the frontline with Got2B?

that way there would be no cleanup, yes you would have to re-apply the frontline daily, but the hold would be just as good as the adhesives but the positives are no cleanup and easier attachment as you have time to move the unit into perfect position etc.

this seems perfect, I will give it a shot and let people know how I get on, right now I have been using Got2B on the base and ORWG on the frontline, for a solid 3 day hold before removing to wash it.
01-25-2013, 10:57 AM,
RE: Daily Got2B
I'm assuming with lace?
02-06-2013, 07:21 PM,
fullcapwearer,

Are you still using ORGW on the front or just Got2B all over now?

Do you shower in between attachments and wash the hair while attached?
02-06-2013, 07:28 PM,
yes I have now given that a miss entirely, which I am very grateful of.

I just recently learned if I do a generous amount, and give it 2 minutes to dry, I get about 2 day solid hold on frontline with Got2B , and I guess 4 day on base material.

no I do not wash my hair at all between de-re attachements.

I do a re-attachment twice a week and wash at the same time, the TopLace admin here washes his hair twice a week as well so that is normal.

so that is monday morning and thursday evening for reattachment process + washing, that is 3 full days between those times.

there was also someone on here that said he did a daily attachment and wash with got2B soley , he did that for 6 months with a topper and loved Got2B and uses nothing else!

when I remove the hairpiece I wash it in a basin of warm water + shampoo, and then the residue just comes off naturally, arguably there is no clean-up process involved in this.

here is the link to the guy that uses Got2B exclusiveness with daily attachment.

http://forum.toplace.com/showthread.php?...t+55%25%22