Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
coloring the pramieter of a hair system
01-22-2013, 06:39 AM,
coloring the pramieter of a hair system
my own hair color is black and my hairpiece is 1B black color but unfortunately the parameiter becomes lighter to brownish how would i color it and with which product?
01-22-2013, 01:40 PM,
RE: coloring the pramieter of a hair system
Ahmed,
I suggest using a color blender called 'Back 2 Natural.' It's designed specifically to blend the color of a hair system to the color of your own hair. This is a great product and it's available form adfhair.com. You just put it on a comb and run it through your own hair where it meets the hair system and it will blend the 2 colors together.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
01-22-2013, 04:50 PM,
Thanks John,
But which color should i choose since my own hair is black and the
Hairpiece original color is black..
The available colors are light,medium and dark blonde
Or light,medium and dark brown?
01-22-2013, 08:55 PM,
Dark ash brown is the one you want. My experience of this product is that, ideally, it should be used from the word `Go`, on your new system, as a maintenance product and to prevent oxidation [colour-lift] It`s less effective once more severe colour-lift has already happened, as it tends to wash out again, reasonably soon. Once that happens, you`re best off using an over-the-counter colouring product.... L`oreal make many as do other companies...apply a small amount along the teeth of a comb [don`t overload the comb] and comb it into damp hair....keep it off the lace, or you`ll stain it permanently. Ignore the ` timing` instructions on the pack...... system hair absorbs colour much much faster than growing hair, so only leave it on for about 3 minutes max.,otherwise it`ll go far too dark . Rinse it off under running water [such as a shower-head] by directing the water through the underside of the system, away from the lace.
01-23-2013, 03:21 AM,
Thank paul..
I think im going with L'oreal since my hairpiece is old
But which color should i choose?
01-23-2013, 03:57 AM,
You said your own hair is black , so that`s what you have to get..... the timing is crucial ...do NOT leave the product on the hair for more than a few minutes.....try 3 minutes, then rinse it out, allow it to dry and see how it looks....you can re-treat it if needs be......leaving it on too long will result in it going far too dark [unnaturally so] and the only thing you could do then is add colour to your own hair to darken that too ! Just keep it off the lace....you can always just do a ` set` length of perimeter/ area first ,so as to avoid feeling ` pressured` for time..... rinse that bit out/off , and move on to do the next bit and so on...just take your time..that way you won`t make a mess of it. You should use rubber gloves to protect your skin. Let us know how you got on.