Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
European customers
01-20-2013, 11:01 PM,
European customers
how long does it usually takes before you receive your product? and how musch is the shipping costs?
01-21-2013, 06:03 AM,
RE: European customers
Hi Kent,
We have just passed the very busy Christmas season and the factory was sligthly slowed down with the large amount of orders. We're back to normal now and turnaround time is 4-6 weeks with slightly longer for your first order since it has to be sent to the factory in China. We normally drop ship to European customers direct from the factory. We typically charge $50 and we can drop ship to your door via FedEx or UPS. This is very efficient since it doesn't have to be shipped to the USA and then on to the customer. It also seems to clear customs without a hitch. German customs are some of the toughest. If you want USPS First Class delivery we can do that for $20--it takes much longer and the chances of getting the order hung up in customs is greater. The drop ship is well worth the extra cost.
Regards,
John
http://www.toplace.com/
01-21-2013, 06:15 AM,
you charged me around $50 for my shipping to UK.

does that mean I am getting drop ship via FedEx/Ups?
01-22-2013, 12:23 AM,
Fullcapwearer-
Yes--that is correct.
John
01-26-2013, 07:21 AM,
Hi John another question, How long has the hair sample need to be for you to decide which colour it is?
01-26-2013, 10:58 AM,
Kent,
Ideally the factory would like a clump of hair that is 1" long and the diameter of a pencil. The factory knows that this is not always possible so do the best you can--the bigger the sample the better. There can be more than one color in your hair so a bigger sample is more likely to contain all the colors.
Regards,
John
http://www.toplace.com/
01-29-2013, 06:48 AM,
I have some more questions, do you have an email I can send them to?
01-29-2013, 11:51 AM,
Please send them to [email protected]. Thank you.