Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guy looking for advice.... (photos)
01-20-2013, 11:22 AM,
RE: New guy looking for advice....
I can understand your worry and concerns with regards to your hair loss but in all honesty you look as though you have a very decent amount of hair! In fact I would love to have that amount of hair!
Yes you are starting to thin and recede but it really doesn't look that bad in those pictures, maybe in real life it is more noticeable?
I am not a fan of concealers but with your hair loss they could make a difference?
Now onto the subject of systems.
Yes the quality of hair systems you can get here and some other online retailers are on par with what places like Farrell offers with a much,much lower cost!
With regards to maintaining systems yourself it really is very easy, honestly!
There is no need to go to salons and pay over the odds for something that will only cost you a few bucks and get the same or in some cases even better results.
You will find most of your answers here and other hair forums and you have the added benefit of asking question that some very experienced wearers will happily answer and help you.
So you see if this is the route you do decide to follow you will not be alone,there is always someone that will help and advise you!

Messages In This Thread
RE: New guy looking for advice.... - LTB - 01-20-2013, 11:22 AM
RE: New guy looking for advice.... - C J - 01-20-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: New guy looking for advice.... - LTB - 01-21-2013, 12:02 AM
RE: New guy looking for advice.... - C J - 01-21-2013, 12:43 PM