Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One year in (pics)
01-10-2013, 06:25 AM,
One year in (pics)
I'm now one year in wearing and its been a jurney all right.
Started of by reading about hairwearing for about 3 years(!)

What i first realised was that the consernes i thought was gonna be relevant was'nt.
I had a lot of anxiety in the beginning trying to ace this, still havent but getting there.
Im currently jumping down in densities, never getting happy.

know wearing 60%, graduated hairline, lower scale bodywave, freestyle, finer diameter hair.

Still not happy with the density, problibly have to go down to 50% to achieve perfection. Dont get how some of you guys pull of up to 75%.
60% is still a wall of hair to me and had to do alot of tweaking to get a good match.
(im in my twenties)

What i fight with the most is density and wrinkles in the hairline, i hate them, it destroyes everything for me when they appear due to showing of a semi hairline as i do.

But i'm a creative guy so i'll figure it out Wink

happy hairwearing's day to me! Smile

Cheers, Jackal.

1st pick, not cut in,not styled in just combed back.

2 pic, cut in and styled a bit by myself.

Attached Files Image(s)

01-10-2013, 07:01 AM,
RE: One year in (pics)
That looks great! Such a modern style too! Could you post photos with your hair brushed forward?
01-10-2013, 07:12 AM,
Honestly. my system is 65 percent density i believe and it looks a lot thinner than yours. sometimes density isn't very consistent. And my main problem with the system too is the wrinkles in the front. It doesn't really fit the contour of my head well. but everything else on the system was done very good including the density and hairline. Everything was to spec in my case..
01-10-2013, 07:21 AM,
i had 65% before this one. That was way to thick for me, everything can be tweaked dough... but its alot of work. Just hope to get it right from the begining next time.

With this system i had to bleach the knots three times and reduce density.
Washed it a couple of times and slapped it around, i think its to shiny and heavy in the beginning.

But dont get me wrong, its a really good system. Hope to get a long time out of it even after all the tweaking.
01-10-2013, 07:26 AM,
happy anniversary, can I ask what colour that is?

and what are your thoughts on specifically ordering comback or flatback style vs. freestyle and combing it in such a way that is similar to combback/flatback.
01-10-2013, 07:34 AM,
Thanks! Smile

I dont really know what color it is, just sent in a sample. I have som what of a light brown dark blond hair.

Actually i've only tried freestyle, like how it flows and acts after a time of wearing the system, and also like that i can easely create my own crown part whereever i want with it.

I would like to try forward ventilation with a spikey front dough, thinking of going with a shorter style next summer.
01-10-2013, 09:46 AM,
It looks v good to me.Maybe a little hard to tell from the quality of the pics.Im guessing u are your own worst critic anyway,if u are in your twenties like me.Im guessing your friends have no clue?

Iv read that with the cheaper hair system suppliers consistency can be an issue.iv read(and this may not be true) that if u are willing to spend a bit extra the pieces are more consistent
01-10-2013, 10:52 AM,
None of my friends seems to have a clue, in the beginning i had comments like "ooh, you got your hair sorted out" , "nice haircut" , "did you do something to your hair?!" "your hair looks so thick" and so on.
Jeeez, i was so nervous meeting my friends and walking in to the office the first day i nearly crapped my pants.

Dont think at all that this factory makes bad hairsystems, i just have to change up some specs.
Only thing i can complain about is that i always have to bleach the knots by myself.
Cant really tell a difference with this finer diameter hair i ordered this time also...

It would be nice to have a list from toplace with all kinds of specs you can put in a system like finer diameter hair, different kinds of ventilation etc..
There are problibly alot of cool stuff that you can do that i dont have a clue of.
01-10-2013, 12:24 PM,
I think the overall density looks great.
In fact the whole thing looks great.

What I think may be bothering you is the density at the hairline.
If you went for a graduated density front I think it would solve your issue.

But a great job and a big inspiration to others.
01-16-2013, 04:16 PM,
what kind of attachments are you using? tape or glue?

and what kind of base is it? french lace?

looks amazing!