Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topicals with piece on
01-02-2013, 04:59 PM,
Topicals with piece on
I still have what appears to be 90% of a full head of hair. Only I know my real secret and know that the illusion of the full head of hair I have is pretty darn weak in actuality. I'm going to start on an experimental topical but that's a whole other matter. Basically what I am asking is will I be able to administer the topical effectively hoping for future results while getting my hair back now with a system? Anyone have any insight or experience with something like this?
01-04-2013, 01:03 PM,
RE: Topicals with piece on
depends on where your hairloss is, and what bonding method you want to use. If you use a tape perimeter, and you don't have hairloss at the perimiter then, you can use topicals. But, with everyone you will have to either tape the front hairline or glue it down. You will not be able to use topicals up front unless you get a skin piece and use something like a Got2Be glued attachment that you can release almost at will and reattach. Also, wearing hair has the risk of suffocating your follicles and making your real hairloss worse, but we are all going down the bald path if we are wearing hair. Topicals and a hairpiece is really not that possible unless you want to attach and reattach for every topical application or have a crappy bond that doesn't glule down the topical areas.
01-04-2013, 10:52 PM,
I'm interested to know what the topical is, tried minox but really didnt see much difference, are you on propecia too?
01-08-2013, 05:25 PM,
Thanks for the detailed reply Folliman. I am going to start on an experimental topical, basically 2 different pgd2 blockers. I may use it with Minox dont know yet. I dont use propecia. Please Inbox me with further questions as I don't wanna spam this public forum.