Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
walker ultra hold opinions
12-20-2012, 04:12 AM,
RE: walker ultra hold opinions
actually it's easier to remove your system and re-attche with Got2B than it is to re-attach with ORWG!

lets say with got2B you get a 48 hour hold, ORWG you get 96 hours. once the 48 hours are up it's easy to go to the bathroom and re-apply, it takes about 60 seconds to do this and you are not penalised for not cleaning up the residue on the base material, for ORWG or any toupee glue there is a massive cleanup session and I never get it quite right, and you have to remove the residue otherwise it will stick and break apart the lace.

the main concern of got2B is how strong the front line is, for girls aggressively grabbing the hair, but those situations are rare, my new thoughts are to use proflex tape for front line, and Got2B for base material, the front line/perimeter is of the most concern to guys, mainly with girls.

but ORWG is 10x better than ultra hold.

in the event of you being really worried a girl might touch my front line a lot, in that case yeah you would need to re-apply the front line perimeter every 24 hours vs ORWG which is 96 hours.

but TBH most of these have a similar-ish hold, I just re-applyed got2B on the sides peremiter and tried 1 proflex tape on the front line, they are both round about 24 hours for a total 100% solid hold on the front line. but ORWG has been a good 5 day hold , as in I couldn't remove it after 3 days hours even if I wanted to kindof strength, you only get that level of strength for 24 hours on Got2B or proflex tape.

but assuming you're not going to be in a hurricane within a 3 day period or a girl is going to go really aggressively at your hair Got2B lasts a good 4 days

in my opinion it's easier to think of just re-applying Got2B before any heavy physical session, rather than counting the days since my last re-applying on ORWG.

so say you think you will need a really strong hold tonight, if you are using ORWG, you might be on day 3 of your hold, in which case you have a dilemma, do you forcefully remove the hair system with lace release, and cleanup the base material, cleanup your scalp, and re-apply the glue, taking 15 of your time? or just see how things go?

using Got2B it's a simple case of, well Ill just remove the hairpiece and re-apply Got2B, takes 60 seconds and I have a day 1 ORWG level hold.

Messages In This Thread
walker ultra hold opinions - Matthew - 12-18-2012, 10:01 AM
RE: walker ultra hold opinions - Matthew - 12-18-2012, 04:04 PM
RE: walker ultra hold opinions - Matthew - 12-19-2012, 03:03 AM
RE: walker ultra hold opinions - MattNH - 12-19-2012, 04:23 AM
RE: walker ultra hold opinions - Matthew - 12-19-2012, 05:12 AM
RE: walker ultra hold opinions - fullcapwearer - 12-20-2012, 04:12 AM
RE: walker ultra hold opinions - folliman - 12-23-2012, 05:34 PM