• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
walker ultra hold opinions
12-18-2012, 10:01 AM,
walker ultra hold opinions
Just wondering anyone's experience with Walker ultra hold glue before I order
12-18-2012, 01:27 PM,
RE: walker ultra hold opinions
everyone says to use ORWG instead.

but really try got2BGlued instead of official toupee glue/tape, it's a lot better for cleanup.
12-18-2012, 04:04 PM,
Hwo long does that Got2beglued last before I have to redo. I am wanting long term glue. I am getting 2 weeks currently out of whatever the salon is using. I eventually want to do it myself.
12-19-2012, 02:55 AM,
it lasts about half the time of regular toupee glue, but then you just re-apply, trust me is 10x easier than toupee glue, toupee glue is hard to re-attach and re-apply, but Got2BGlued is easy to re-apply, just takes 20 seconds.
12-19-2012, 03:03 AM,
Sounds good, Can I get a week out of Got2bglued? Also, What is a good brand of ORWG? Where can I get it? How much of a pain is ORWG to clean up?
12-19-2012, 03:35 AM,
Got2b is a hair gel. You won't get nearly the same security with a lace piece using Got2be as you will with ORWG. If it gets wet the hairline will lift. Ultrahold is even more secure for most people
12-19-2012, 04:23 AM,
Yeah, GTBG spiking gel hardly holds all over for a day, is a pain to clean off lace for me, no matter what others may find. It leaves a crispy film that takes ages to soak in water. Regards
12-19-2012, 05:00 AM,
well my experience of ORWG on lace is it is unusable, it destroys it really quikly and I try to use auoglym but doesn't help.

well it depends how often you wash your system, one guy here washes daily so it doesn't matter if his attachment lasts 24 hours, I assume you remove your system for attachement/washing, and do it at the same time.

if it only lasts 48 hours, just wash your system every 48 hours. I was my system every 72 hours (3 full days), so that does me, I hate the cleanup of all toupee glue.
12-19-2012, 05:12 AM,
Which is better for releasing glue, spray or dab on? Seems like spray would get more on hair and damage?
12-19-2012, 05:18 AM,
well with Got2BGlued you don't need to release it, it comes off easily. with ORWG I just waited for the hold to go off naturally, ORWG is messy, how are people getting rid of the residue, I tried autoglym and citrus solvent, I gave up and went back to Got2BGlued.

when you bond hair it doesn't have to be soo strong it can take a hurricane, Got2BGlued lasts a good 2-3 days, by which time you can just remove hair and wash in basin then re-attach.