Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Touch up the hairline?
12-16-2012, 08:09 PM,
Touch up the hairline?
Hi,

My back and middle portion is pretty intact, but I feel the need to touch up the hairline part. How do I do it without causing harm to middle and back part?

Thx
12-17-2012, 02:36 AM,
RE: Touch up the hairline?
Did the salon not supply you with any sort of attachment kit or advice for touching up?
A lot will depend upon what attachment method the salon used ie tape or glue.

You need to 'release' the tape or glue with a solvent and lift that area off your scalp.
You then have to clean off all residue from the base & scalp (using alcohol) in that area before re-applying tape or glue and then reattach.

Most wearers find they have to do touch ups to the front hairline more frequently than the back or sides.
You'll need a range of products, but as I say, it will depend upon what attachment your using.
12-17-2012, 05:29 AM,
RE: Touch up the hairline?
Sometimes redoing the front is a pain the ass, cause its still on your head and u might have residue stuck to the lace etc, and kind of hard to do a mirror slide when its on your head. I guess you can try using bubble wrap or seran wrap etc.. I can see the appeal tho of what makell does.. uses the freeze spray on the front and tape on the base. that way its easy to keep redoing your hairline every couple of days.