Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Cap Wearers - Do you have this problem...
12-14-2012, 04:08 PM,
Full Cap Wearers - Do you have this problem...
I've gotten 2 full caps from 2 different companies and both have a very severe problem with little to no hair on the actual seams so there are huge bald areas along the seams. The latest one is 4-5 inches long going from the top of the head to the side.

If that wasn't bad enough the hair goes one direction on one side of the seam and totally opposite direction on the other side!

Also both have density issues going from the lace to the poly sides, poly being denser and there's always a gap between them.

What are you supposed to do to rectify these and how do you get the factory to do it right?

Lee
12-14-2012, 09:12 PM,
RE: Full Cap Wearers - Do you have this problem...
Hi lee99 -- I`ve never heard of it ...sounds like badly-made systems---simple as that !
If it were me, I would simply return them unstyled/cut and get replacements.
The seam on mine runs all the way across ear-to-ear and I have no such issue....sounds totally unwearable to me.
12-16-2012, 02:09 PM,
I have never seen hair missing along the seams, but it is possible to have issues with the hair being ventilated in different directions and for there to be problems where lace material meets poly. That's the major reason why I recommend sticking with lace for your base material.
12-16-2012, 03:29 PM,
Here are a few pictures.

Attached Files Image(s)

12-17-2012, 06:18 AM,
Email the suppliers with photos showing the problems and request an authorization invoice for repair, instructions on how best to handle return shipping, and what kind of turn-around time you can expect.

These are clearly factory ventilation problems and should be corrected by the supplier at no extra cost to you. (You might have to pay shipping charges though, depending on individual company policy.)