Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eason Chan nice hairline
12-10-2012, 10:39 PM,
Eason Chan nice hairline
In HK, or asia in general, hairloss isn't such a common problem compares to North America, I dont know whether this is due to the diet or humidity, anyway, some celebrities do wear hair and they look great.

I want to post one of my favorite celeb in HK who wears great hair... always show hairline and nobody knows!

Attached Files Image(s)

12-11-2012, 06:22 AM,
RE: Eason Chan nice hairline
I'm confused. That isn't the same guy in all those photos.
12-11-2012, 07:22 AM,
"my favorite celeb in HK who wears great hair... always shows hairline and nobody knows"

But you know Emery wears, and there is pictorial evidence, so I'm guessing some other people must know he wears as well!

I'm with hairenough on this one though, I was confused by what appears to be different faces/people.

I googled Eason Chan and I got some weird results re his hairline!

Attached Files Image(s)

12-11-2012, 06:31 PM,
ok sorry for those who can't read chinese...

1) For the TOP picture I posted, only the LEFT person is Eason before using a hair piece

2) For the BOTTOM picture I posted, only the LEFT person's hair being pulled is Eason
12-11-2012, 10:38 PM,
Emery,

I think hairloss amongst indigenous populations can be a genetic/race thing and not just due to the weather.
Similar to having body hair or not.
But there must be lifestyle & environment issues too because hairloss amongst women is on the increase in the Western World.

Thanks for clearing up the picture confusion.
I heard a really interesting/unbelievable fact yesterday:

There are more English speaking people in China than there are in the USA!!
12-13-2012, 04:26 AM,
I don't really understand the purpose of this whole thread.
12-13-2012, 06:38 AM,
Emery is showing how his favourite celebrity is wearing hair and that no-one knows, apart from Emery & the popular Chinese Press that is..... and now us too.

But shhhhhh, its a secret.