Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toplace customer photo (profile pic)
12-09-2012, 10:56 AM,
Toplace customer photo (profile pic)
Just received an email from a customer and he was very happy with his unit. He send a few of photos and said it was o.k. to post a shot so here it is.
Regards,
John
http:www///toplace.com/

Attached Files Image(s)

12-10-2012, 05:22 AM,
RE: Toplace customer photo (profile pic)
That looks really good! What density is that John?
12-10-2012, 02:22 PM,
checking on the specs. I'll post them in a few minutes.
12-12-2012, 04:31 AM,
The density is 95% which is extra heavy. This density is not for everyone. I'll post a photo of his back side.

Attached Files Image(s)

12-12-2012, 04:47 PM,
the hair looks great, but i thought it was my understanding that density over 80% for men wouldn't look right.... looks great at 95...
12-13-2012, 04:23 AM,
It would be interesting to see a front shot with hairline. At 90% density it must surely look like a solid wall of hair unless he went for some heavy graduation. It might look ok. People here are under the belief that anything over 65% is too much. For me anything under 70% is to thin. Why do so many people pay money to look they are balding? It depends on your side and back hair and how that is holding up of course.
12-13-2012, 04:49 PM,
Agreed, i dont understand the entire "balding" look. Im paying for a hairpeice to look like i have hair not to be the way i was before. Dont get me wrong i do understand the entire "deception" arguement, but come on guys. No one cares that much, if your going to wear hair make sure it looks damn good!
12-13-2012, 05:26 PM,
Couldn't agree with you more bamac22... "No one cares that much, if your going to wear hair make sure it looks damn good!"
12-14-2012, 12:37 PM,
Here's a frontal shot.

Attached Files Image(s)

12-15-2012, 09:02 AM,
I'm really glad that you posted this front view. This is a good example why we are warned not to go to high with density. Back and sides look really good with nice blending but the hairline is way to thick. I really don't want to offend anyone but this would look much more realistic if the hairline had some serious graduation to it.