Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I only get three weeks out of a piece
02-11-2011, 03:34 AM,
RE: I only get three weeks out of a piece
(08-11-2009, 01:58 PM)thelonghairedman Wrote: for the coloring issue, take all your old pieces, and one by one --get the clairol balsam colors and find the one thats close to your color.. for example to match a #3 -- all i do is take the number 614 comb it into my piece for 10 mins and the color is back to a perfect match.. some pieces the hair takes the color quicker than others -- so its best alot of times to do it for 5-7 min at a shot and then rinse and check it.. obv if i leave it in there too long it gets tooo dark but you have to try out a few numbers to find the right match and the right time to keep it in..
-dom
Dom this Clairol Balsam product looks really good I am going to give it a whirl - the 616 - you just comb it in - sort of like ADF/Back To Natural - except it seems to cost a lot less.

Remember when ADF was $12.00 in the beginning? Now it's like $25? Usually products cost more up front. Once they've been in production the cost goes down. I don't know why this went the opposite. Must be the fancy new bottle as the product looks, feels, smells and works the same.

Hope you're well bro

Messages In This Thread
RE: I only get three weeks out of a piece - reubin - 02-11-2011, 03:34 AM