Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I only get three weeks out of a piece
08-13-2009, 07:18 AM,
Re: I only get three weeks out of a piece
i use the nanoworks conditioner and the loreal ever pure -- i also used the blue max in the conditioner twice a week.. also i use warm to slightly cool water. but tbh the shampoo wouldnt be your issue bc i dont see much of a difference in using ever pure vs cheap suave shampoo 2 dollars a bottle.
02-11-2011, 03:34 AM,
RE: I only get three weeks out of a piece
(08-11-2009, 01:58 PM)thelonghairedman Wrote: for the coloring issue, take all your old pieces, and one by one --get the clairol balsam colors and find the one thats close to your color.. for example to match a #3 -- all i do is take the number 614 comb it into my piece for 10 mins and the color is back to a perfect match.. some pieces the hair takes the color quicker than others -- so its best alot of times to do it for 5-7 min at a shot and then rinse and check it.. obv if i leave it in there too long it gets tooo dark but you have to try out a few numbers to find the right match and the right time to keep it in..
-dom
Dom this Clairol Balsam product looks really good I am going to give it a whirl - the 616 - you just comb it in - sort of like ADF/Back To Natural - except it seems to cost a lot less.

Remember when ADF was $12.00 in the beginning? Now it's like $25? Usually products cost more up front. Once they've been in production the cost goes down. I don't know why this went the opposite. Must be the fancy new bottle as the product looks, feels, smells and works the same.

Hope you're well bro
02-11-2011, 07:13 AM,
RE: I only get three weeks out of a piece
I never had a hair system last so short before. That is weird. I usually get a long time out of units. ::: shrugs:::