Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another really good system of a Celeb !
11-30-2012, 01:07 PM,
RE: Another really good system of a Celeb !
Wow.....that youtube clip Kevin posted is freaky. So that's what we all look like on a thermal imaging camera? Holy crap. Thankfully the x-ray cams at airports don't look for heat.
12-01-2012, 05:14 AM,
Oh Gawd! that was scary!
My life of crime and being chased by police helicopters using thermal imaging cameras is hereby OVER!
12-01-2012, 05:29 AM,
Haha!
Suppose just have to laugh at a video like that, but thankfully I'm yet to see people wearing thermal imaging glasses.

I do wonder about the scanners at airports though. Although, I've flown twice since wearing and the 4 times I've gone through security no one has looked up or said a word about it. And I imagine, there must be a few folk who wear that they deal with everyday.
12-01-2012, 05:50 AM,
I'm sure they don't give the slightest shit about the wig wearers. If things like that take your interest you are either a 13 year old or a very sad individual
12-01-2012, 06:16 AM,
I contacted the official department for Border Control because the question of wigs & airports came up a lot.

Their response was that if the wearer set off the metal detecting alarm & the source was found to be their head (through attaching their piece with metal clips) they would be asked to under go a 'pat-down' on their head.
This could be done publicly or privately, depending upon the wishes of the wearer.

They were reluctant to specifically say whether a wig could or couldn't be detected with the body scanners but they confirmed that in normal circumstances, the detection of a wig wasn't a cause for suspicion or investigation and that they are duty bound to protect the dignity & privacy of travellers.
12-01-2012, 06:28 AM,
Well it would be embarrassing if it happened but I think the chances are slim. As long as you aren't going on a lads holiday or off with the new misses who doesn't know then you're never gonna see anyone there again.

The worst possible scenario I can think of is being seen off by your new girlfriend as you leave on a stag do with 20 mates. Come back strong from that mother lol!
12-01-2012, 07:09 AM,
Forest, what are you on about? No need to get personal.
12-01-2012, 08:38 AM,
I have no idea what you are talking about. I wasn't getting personal at all!?!?

Oh I get it! No... I wasn't referring to you. I should have said "one". I was reffering to the people at the airport and if "they" were that sort of person they would be a sad individual.

Sorry lol!
12-01-2012, 10:12 AM,
Ok, no worries at all Smile

Wires crossed I think. Apologies too.

I wish the best with your partials. I am wearing two partials for my hairline at moment and really is one of the best decisions I made
12-01-2012, 10:37 AM,
haha cool. Yeah thanks alot. I hope I am as happy about this decision as you have turned out to be.

Really scares the shit out of me, gotta be honest and I don't scare easy, that's the funny thing! Life and it's paradoxes lol