Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why do some celebs have terrible wigs
11-29-2012, 08:26 AM,
RE: why do some celebs have terrible wigs
Ok so show me the quote where he "openly admits" this. And no Stallone doesn't wear either.
11-29-2012, 08:40 AM,
well if stallone doesnt wear then his hair line has miraculously got lower with age!

Can't find the pacino quote atm but here's a picture of him clearly balding.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/image...RSZPApUo5g
11-29-2012, 09:43 AM,
The picture doesn't prove he's wearing. Maybe he's using toppik or maybe a transplant or maybe the picture was doctored to make him look like he's thinning. This is nothing but supposition.
11-29-2012, 09:50 AM,
he's wearing in his movies post godfather 3, there was one movie he did right after godfather 3 his hair was totally perfect like he was 20.
11-29-2012, 10:16 AM,
Well you believe what you want. I'm damn confident he's wearing.
11-29-2012, 10:54 AM,
Godfather 1 was set in early forties where micheal corleone would have been around 19. Godfather 3 is set in 1979. Almost 40 years later. The Pacino character is supposed to be 60 years old. Pacino wasn't 60 in 1987 so they made him look older by greying his hair and giving him some temple recession. And in Heat you are looking at his real hair not some wig. Wigs back then looked like sh*t. No friggin way he's wearing.
11-29-2012, 11:25 AM,
hmm, I read an online artical that implied that he was wearing post 50 years old, but IMO his hair just looks way too good in heat, he is in his mid 50s by this point. IMO it's a bit rare at that age to have a thick NW1.

there is defiantly something up with his hair, people are noticing due to his age.

well these days you can have those hairlines, elton john is a good example of how well hairpieces have progressed
11-29-2012, 02:13 PM,
Pacino still has a lot of his own hair. I think these 2 photos show pretty clearly that he rocks a lace frontal piece once in a while...If you google "al pacino hair" there are plenty of pics that suggest a heavy usage of concealer and some pics of him clearly wearing for movie roles as well. I think it's just standard practice in Hollywood for aging actors to use whatever means they can to look right for the role and good for the camera. What a difference a little hair makes!

Attached Files Image(s)

11-29-2012, 05:17 PM,
Stalone definitely wears. And he looks far better than if he went with the bald look. His older systems have not the best hairlines:

[Image: sylvester-stallone_317122.jpg]

[Image: sylvester_stallone.jpg]

But I'd love to know what his more recent system is because it's looking very good now. Looks like it could be thin skin:

[Image: sylvester-stallone-photocall-the-expendables-2-02.jpg]
11-30-2012, 12:20 AM,
That second photo of stallone the piece looks excellent. Just shows the difference good hair can make he looks so much better.

What density do you think that is? Are the toplace pieces that good do you reckon?