Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why do some celebs have terrible wigs
11-28-2012, 10:48 AM,
RE: why do some celebs have terrible wigs
hmm temple points.

but is that not what paul in ireland has, temple points with hairlines at the sides?

http://forum.toplace.com/showthread.php?tid=5468
11-28-2012, 10:58 AM,
It seems to be and his hair looks very natural indeed. I'm not sure I follow you.
11-28-2012, 10:58 AM,
The old temple points nonsense again. Sure they are a nice addition to your hairline but temple points are not a certain giveaway as too many people have various levels of balding and hairlines with all sorts of temple points. Furthermore, only hair wearers and transplant guys think about such things.

I personally had never thought sod all about anyone's temple points, until I started perusing these type of forums.

Btw.. Pacino's hair looks like a gazillion other guys hair. Nothing standing out there in my opinion.
11-28-2012, 11:17 AM,
but you could brush your side hair forward and have it longer-ish.

I mean elton john could have the same temple points as paulinireland, he just has it thicker/longer and just covers it.

IMO pachinos natural hair in his 20s looks more like a wig than his hair in his 50s!

[Image: a_al_pacino_29678.jpg]

pachinos natural hair in 20s

[Image: al_pacino-1027.jpg]

pachinos wig in 50s.

IMO his wig looks better than his natural hair, it has temple points and is showing a hairline etc.

we can all get away with no temple points, thick dark hair in our 20s/30s.

the only problem with pachino is heat is his age, his face hasn't aged well and clashes with his hair somewhat. for his age he shoudl have some recession and lower density.
11-28-2012, 11:27 AM,
This guy is 50 and I am fairly certain it's his natural hair. From my own point of view I want to keep full coverage, i.e not recede but lower density as the years go by. Philip Scofield has full coverage with diminishing density.

Michael parkinson is another one who I don't think wears and has almost no recession in his 60s even.

But back to my original point. I'm not saying temple points are make or break "necessarily" but if you are 50+ sporting a dense peice with no recession you have to have them IMHO

http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/lf/itv_...163102.jpg
11-28-2012, 12:10 PM,
As hair wearers we scrutinize celebrities wigs trying to find the faults. We try so hard to spot them that some have accused celebrities of wearing wigs who have their own hair. The first thing a hair wearer notices when they see a celebrity is their hair. We look at everyones hair whether they're a celebrity or not trying to spot if it's a wig. Smile
11-28-2012, 01:50 PM,
I just posted this on the Travolta thread.
KenJJ is EXACTLY right!

"We who wear can loose sight of the overall picture and just focus on the details!
We do it in others and I know that personally, I could easily do it with myself.

Thats why I take a LOT of pictures of myself from all sorts of angles and reassess.
I'm so used to studying the hair close up, looking for imperfections, that I can forget to stand back and get an overall picture.

I'm sure this happens to a lot of guys and explains why some continue to wear the same style & density wig of their youth, despite the fact they've aged several decades in the meantime!

And if you're a celebrity/star, you must get surrounded by a lot of 'yes people' who value their jobs too much to tell you otherwise! "
11-29-2012, 04:07 AM,
Pacino doesn't wear. He may have had transplant touch ups but not wearing. Yet another myth wearers propagate.
11-29-2012, 05:14 AM,
Is Stallone wearing?
11-29-2012, 08:18 AM,
first of all he has openly admitted wearing!

Secondly

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/image...njuGOOZ0lw

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/image...RSZPApUo5g

etc