Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why do some celebs have terrible wigs
11-28-2012, 12:03 AM,
why do some celebs have terrible wigs
Pacino wears a wall of hair. Travolta's lace front wigs are too dense for his age. Chuck Norris wears an obvious overly dense wig. With all that money how come they can't get a decent system. It's examples like this that make me worry about wearing myself cos with all their money and teams of "advisors" working with them, why do they look so silly!

I'm sure there are plenty of others who wear great wigs that I'm unaware of I just can't understand how these people would be stupid enough to not know that they look unrealistic.

Clooney is suspicious. Possible great wig.
11-28-2012, 12:32 AM,
RE: why do some celebs have terrible wigs
wanna see a bad toupee?
http://www.hishairclinic.com/taffs-case-study/

how the hell he spent 3600 pounds on year for a rat like that?
11-28-2012, 12:38 AM,
looks awful!

Is it the same a these talent shows where people just sound like a dying cat but think they sound brilliant. Self deception and all that. I hope I don't have it!
11-28-2012, 02:49 AM,
Clooney doesn't wear. Absolutely not.
11-28-2012, 06:34 AM,
travoltas systems are fantastic, he has a few actually, some are receded with transitional hairlines, some are more youthful.

pachino, well in his movies @ 50+ his hair was good, not quite age appropriate, but certainly not a "wall" of hair.

I think these days he walks around socially with transplants, but certainly in heat, insomnia he must have been wearing.

elton john was really bad, and even to this day his hairline/density keeps changing, it's really obvious for him, the guy wears hair like people wear hats, he wears a different one each day.
11-28-2012, 08:38 AM,
Well I disagree about pacino and travolta but that just my opinion.

Re Elton John. Why the hell does he choose to look like that when he could looks so much better. Has he just got a stylist that has totally brainwashed him or something?
11-28-2012, 09:36 AM,
I think some of Elton's wigs looked ok. There were some disasters but not all

[Image: Elton-John.jpg]

[Image: elton-john.jpeg]
11-28-2012, 10:02 AM,
There's still something not right about them. Couldn't tell you what but something is awry even on those 2 of his best examples.
11-28-2012, 10:40 AM,
I think they look great, amazing hairline IMO.

[Image: John-Travolta-Hair-System.jpg]

His looks 100% age appropriate, yes you can see the mesh at close up.

But I think it looks good, pachino in heat looked fine, they hairlines look great.
11-28-2012, 10:43 AM,
I know what it is. He has no temple points. He's got a full head of hair with no temple points. That's what gives it away. God dammit temple points are important!