Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
advice really needed (badly) - pics
11-28-2012, 02:52 PM,
RE: advice really needed (badly) - pics
I threw my TV out 5 years ago so no I didn't catch it. I'll see if I can watch it online. Yeah it's bullshit. The people who really couldn't give on iota of a crap about their appearance are extremelly rare. I damn admire them though and wish I could be the same. Shane Mcgowen is one of my heros. Love that guy. What you see is EXACTLY what you get.

Anyway it's all about how people treat you and if you are ugly or strange looking or whatever then "some" people will treat you like dirt and knowing they are the spawn of satan doesn't make you feel any better about it.

Having sagital synostosis I know allot of people with deformity. Of those hundreds of people I know none that were completely indifferent to the responses/ reception they get from other people based on their appearance. Not one single person in hundreds. the people that people think are strong and carry themselves with authority or whatnot nearly always have nothing to be embarrassed about and have faced no challenges. not always but most of the time!

Messages In This Thread
RE: advice really needed (badly) - pics - forestboy - 11-28-2012, 02:52 PM