Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
advice really needed (badly) - pics
11-28-2012, 02:25 PM,
RE: advice really needed (badly) - pics
Sorry to laugh but that's a funny story. That's the kind of thing that happens to me. Not that exact thing obviously, but similarly tragic. In retro it's funny but at the time you feel you've been cursed. I'm UK too. We missed the floods in Hampshire mostly that I'm aware of.

I have a habit of fixating on a point on peoples faces and talking to it. Don't know why or how to stop it. It has nothing to do with an unusual characteristic of the person, it's totally random. One day it'll be the eyes, next the nose, another the mouth. It's not the biggest problem i face in life lol but god when someone actually has a strange nose or bad teeth and they are insecure about it I don't know what to do. I start getting anxiety and either continue to look in the fixed spot or not at all in their direction. God knows what I've done to people. Good job you didn't meet me.

I have to be honest, I hate the fact that I'm a sensitive person. The derision that people receive for wearing wigs or having surgery, when they are the exact people we should be being most conscientious about, including celebrities. Humans suck sometimes. Anyway I digress!

Did they go like that over time or were they always like that? I assume the veneers just get glued on top.

Funny thing is my teeth kinda started off that way as a small child and then just sorted themselves out by themselves. My brother has better teeth than me but he had braces!

Messages In This Thread
RE: advice really needed (badly) - pics - forestboy - 11-28-2012, 02:25 PM