Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new wearer
11-19-2012, 02:48 AM,
new wearer
Hi all, I just turned 50 and have balding on back of crown but thin hair on top. I did a template about an 1 1/4" behind front hairline to hide poly and blend better, I think. I will try to gets some pics up once I take some. I ordered Med/light density due to my age. I am still amazed at how thick it looks. I guess I am afraid if I go to "light" it might be easier to detect poly perimeter. I am been 24 hrs with unit on and it feels good. Only when I bend down or look up to I feel movement. I may cut it shorter to about 1 1/2' and maybe that will make it look thinner. I like it on the shorter side for me anyway.
11-19-2012, 03:19 AM,
RE: new wearer
Matthew--- cutting it shorter will not alter the look of the density... it will however adversely -affect the ` look` of the system by cutting out the wave/curl of the hair..... you can thin it by using hair-removal cream in this manner, but go ` easy` ...do it gradually over a few days, as not all the hair sheds out immediately--some is weakened and will shed out over the next day or two...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPULkcyVD2Y and obviously you won`t be able to use it on the poly but a thinning scissors could help if used on the hair on that area....again, go ` easy`. It`s a new system and needs time to settle-down / in---they all look quite ` full` initially---act in haste and repent at leisure !!!
11-19-2012, 04:00 AM,
hopefully the pics show up

Attached Files Image(s)

11-19-2012, 04:06 AM,
From what I can see, density is ok..needs a bit of layering-in on the side there and it should be ok.
11-19-2012, 07:16 AM,
looks really good... I like how you have it positioned behind your natural hairline. Blending on the sides looks great, I would never suspect you of wearing a hairpiece if I passed you on the streets.