12-11-2012, 12:18 PM,
RE: Taking the step on 1st Dec
Like Kero has asked, "Any updates"?
12-11-2012, 11:44 PM,
Hmmmmm..........
12-12-2012, 01:46 AM,
this guy doesn't need an update...he realized that he has a full head of hair and he shouldn't worry about a hair piece...
12-12-2012, 03:17 AM,
He actually seemed like a genuine sensible guy.
And clearly his hair bothered him.
I just wasn't convinced that a front partial was going to solve whatever issues he had.

But who knows?
Maybe its transformed his life so much he doesn't have time to give us an update!!??!!
12-12-2012, 07:48 AM,
its all in the self perception!!!or self deception
12-15-2012, 04:12 AM,
Hi there,

Apologies for the delay. The reason for the same is that i had postponed my appointment.

Actually the truth is I chickened out one day before. The excitement turned into fear and I just called him and requested for more time. He was very understanding and said to call him whenever I am comfortable.

Finally after a week I said f it, how will I know whether its good or not until I try it. I called him and scheduled an appointment for 10th Dec.

I wanted a short bangs hairstyle so my hairline wouldn't show. This means I can take time and be comfortable till I am fully confident.

I won't comment on how I feel so soon, but here r the pics.

Attached Files Image(s)

12-15-2012, 06:34 AM,
What exactly did you have done?
Have you had a whole hairpiece or just a front partial?

Could this look not have been achieved by combing your own natural hair forward?
12-15-2012, 07:35 AM,
its a whole hairpiece. My hair was really thinning in the middle, so I shaved that part. Side ones and back are mine. I could have achieved this hairstyle with the comb down, but due to thin hair it won't say. It just took one breeze or little sweat to completely mess my hairstyle. It looked very weird. Moreover, the crown was going completely bald. Many people started noticing. I began applying derrmatch and nanogen to that area to cover it up.
12-15-2012, 08:09 AM,
Looks good triple H.. I don't really agree with some of the posters on this thread. I say if it helps you with confidence and you can handle the cost and upkeep of the systems then you have made the right choice.