Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking the step on 1st Dec (pics)
12-15-2012, 12:24 PM,
RE: Taking the step on 1st Dec
man...the pictures you posted are deceiving...i mean, you looked like a guy with a full head of hair with little receding hairline...we can not guess that you were balding at the crown
12-15-2012, 12:55 PM,
I agree with andrei_eremenko. Were you using concealers in the picture?
Picture ARE deceiving, but if I could get my natural hair to look as thick as it did in that picture, by using concealers, I would!

But anyway, I wish you luck, especially during this adjustment period.
12-16-2012, 01:09 AM,
i am doing the same hersute...trust me it is a pain, plus you can not sytle the hair so easily...I need to start wearing and have a nice haircut proper for a young guy...
12-16-2012, 02:36 AM,
^^^^ sorry i don't understand
12-16-2012, 01:04 PM,
i was talking about the usage of concealears ...being a pain sometimes.
12-16-2012, 02:21 PM,
The end results look great.

Were the initial pics taken with concealer in the hair? That can be VERY deceiving. I have consulted several guys who sent me pictures of their hair and I would have sworn that they hadn't lost a single strand. Even sitting two feet away from me in bright sunlight I could see that the affected area was thin, but only because it wasn't laying quite the same way as the rest of the hair. The concealer created the illusion that the density was still there. Only after seeing it completely washed out did I realize how little hair there actually was.

Quite a testament to the power of concealers!
12-30-2012, 10:24 AM,
What kind of attachment are you using? As a new wearer what kind of things are hard to sort out, did you figure out a proper routine that works for you?