Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hairline close-up pics
11-17-2012, 09:15 PM,
Hairline close-up pics
Took a few more pics yesterday...adjusted the camera settings as best I could, so hopefully they convey a relatively clear impression.
The hair is damp, apart from in the last two pics.

---------------------------------

Attached Files Image(s)

11-18-2012, 01:36 AM,
RE: Hairline close-up pics
Looking good Paul you did a great job there! The density is absolutely perfect and age appropriate
11-18-2012, 06:08 AM,
I tell you with that kind of hairstyle. You never have to worry about the lace in different lighting etc.. It shows hairline but covered enough where you don't have to overly fuss. looking good!
11-18-2012, 03:36 PM,
Excellent!
11-18-2012, 04:03 PM,
Paul what are the specs on your unit?? Im looking only to get a topper but i use to have the same hairstyle before my thinning days!
11-18-2012, 09:11 PM,
Hi guys and thanks for the comments....yeah it`s a really easy style to wear..... it`s quite `forgiving` ..... I can still play around with the front if/when I want. It`s French lace and to be totally honest, I find it very light/invisible at the front, whilst being hard-wearing/durable and less prone to fraying.
@bamac22: Howdy, I didn`t specify ` figures`[densities] as such mate..... had pics of some earlier toppers/Fullcaps which I wore, and sent them to John...asked that the factory allow for scalp show-through and this is what they came back with....... why not just ask John to ` copy` the top/front of mine as a topper for you ? I would put the density on the `light` side of medium to describe this system.... I also only ever order 4 inch hair length..... I might even ask for 3 inch on the next one and even at that, there`s still plenty that ends up on the stylist`s floor ! If you take a few pics of your side/back hair as it is now, it`ll give them a good impression of what density will match it. You can easily ` lift` the pics above if you like...just right-click on it/them and select ` save image as` .....then you`ll be able to attach/ send them. John will know what specs. the factory used anyway, so if you`d like a similar system, it`ll be no bother to replicate.
@Xeon005 --- Am acting on your suggestion on the other thread about letting the sideburn [growing] hair come on again...it should ` soften` the look ...will let you know how it works out mate.
11-18-2012, 10:49 PM,
wow just how photos can look way diffrent , lighting ect.
top 5 look gelled, black
then the dry last 3, a darker brown.
looks offcourse great.
im two years into wearing,
i got ready to parachute from the aircraft terrified,
but now iv touched down,the best soloution available,well-- bar a great hair transplant!
keep yahh false claim medicines,!!!!
iv got control, and my life back, i call the shots now, not male pattern baldness.!!!!!!!!!!!
next a buff body, lol