Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TL 800 - First System - Full Cap
11-15-2012, 08:53 PM,
TL 800 - First System - Full Cap
Hi Guys,

I am about to make my first order - bit excited.
I am intending to make a full cap template.
Just a few questions

I was thinking of keeping the hair straight down over the forehead to conceal the hairline on a casual/daily process. & on the occasions for fomal events, parties, i intent to use styling products to perhaps show the hairline. Is it alright changing hairstyles like this every now and then? . Also can the 4-6 week ordering time be quickened ? . & could someone confirm that glue would be the only option for a TL 800 base with about 55% density.
can we really take showers with it, and wash it daily ? & what would u think is the maximum time u could get out such a delicate base , anything above 3 months ?

ALso , does anyone know of a good guide to make a full cap template, cuz the one online seems bit confusing :/ - dont want to mmake mistakes
Also , does anyone know of a good stylist in Syd Australia ?
I know few questions would be answered before, but really need to make order by tomorrow if it takes 4-6 weeks.

Thank you !!
11-15-2012, 10:24 PM,
RE: TL 800 - First System - Full Cap
This is the normal time-scale [Fullcaps usually take the 6 weeks because they are twice the size of a Topper ] You may be able to expedite it as outlined :

``How long does my order take?
Priority:
Your order will be will made 7-10 days sooner at the factory than a normal order. It moves your order to 'the head of the line' at the factory. Do not confuse with FedEx overnight shipping - you can choose that at check-out.
Delivery:
Delivery: 4 to 6 weeks upon receipt of your order via First Class US Postal service.
FedEx delivery is available at an extra charge and is recommended for international orders``
I`m not sure what base-material you`re referring to [TL800] as I don`t see it listed on the `Style options` page ...... bases are not ` delicate` as such, unless maybe the new [very] thinskin which needs to be handled gently as it`s very thin. Normally the hair itself will ` fail` before the actual base-material [ shedding, brittleness caused by dryness/oxidation over time]
You could have a look at hairjive.com for tips...if you click the ``Store`` link, you can pay for / download the segment of the DVD pertaining to template-making, should you wish.
I don`t advocate `` wash it daily`` .....the hair itself won`t be `dirty`.... it gets no natural oils/nourishment from the scalp..... if you shampoo hair frequently you`ll simply dry it out ---dryness is the main enemy of system hair.....simply dampening the hair daily and using a good leave-in conditioner will pay you back in spades ,in terms of serviceable life of your system.......in the interests of hygiene, you can certainly wash /clean your base itself, without having to shampoo the hair itself. If you click my user-name, you`ll see my TL profile.....you have the option to see all my previous threads and posts..... I have covered many of your questions and uploaded plenty of pics. of templates etc. Once you have a template made, I`d advise you wait 2 or 3 days to see if it suffers shrinkage.....my last one shrunk-up big time and if I had sent it off on day one, my new system would have been totally `off` when I got it back...... you can easily add new material to it if needed, before sending it off. If you have a particular preference in terms of ` style` you can send in some pics of a preferred-style / density ...you could also ask for the front area to be tied -in `` freestyle`` [ if ordering a lace base] and you can play-around with the front style as you have said you`d like to be able to do sometimes....hope that helps.