Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hair transplants and micro pigmentation.
11-17-2012, 10:08 PM,
RE: hair transplants and micro pigmentation.
Hi hersute!
I bought a stock system and a custom one...the custom one has too much red and is darker than my hair.the stock was very dense, while the custom is not matching my color, but that;s not the main problem ...the red in it is the biggest problem. my hair has naturally red tones but no so much, also has a lot of ash tone, and this piece has very few ash tones...is there any product that can be used to correct the red tones except for that back2natural ?
11-18-2012, 06:10 AM,
Not too sure.. Im sure there are. I just style my hair with waxworks that that seems to solve that problem for me.
11-19-2012, 12:31 AM,
Hi andrei_eremenko,

Apart from buying an ash dye to remove the red tones, you can get easier to use solutions like this RED OUT product:
http://www.hairproducts.com/view_product_COL-COL100.htm

or this:
http://www.amazon.com/Ardell-UnRed-25oz/dp/B0002Z8IV6
11-19-2012, 05:31 AM,
thanks Hersute for your tips...I will try to find similar in my country
11-21-2012, 11:14 PM,
btw hairenough...where did you had your scalp pigmentation job done? I am asking this because recently I read on a forum, and saw some pics with a few guys that had scap procedure 10 years ago and and they only need some minor touch -ups...
11-22-2012, 06:38 AM,
thanks for your response, you're right the procedure is not for everyone...you need to look good with that style in the first place...the sad thing is when you lost your hair no matter what road your're going to take you will face lot of problems and expenses...too bad that nobody can fix this problem by making a cure for it.
06-30-2013, 04:54 PM,
Hairenough: How much was it to get done? Pricing is very hard to find for the procedure. I was thinking of getting it done, and if I wasn't satisfied, continue wearing.