Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final adjustments to new Fullcap-- pics
11-21-2012, 10:09 AM,
RE: Final adjustments to new Fullcap-- pics
Ok, I just did a currency conversion on the figure you gave : 350.00 GBP = 557.366 USD
so even allowing for delivery, you`re talking about actually slightly cheaper from John....you can have direct-delivery from the factory to yourself if you ask him for it...FedEx is the courier company. Bear in mind though that you may possibly have to pay an import [VAT] tax with goods coming into the European union from ` outside` .... it`s usually not huge though [possibly 20£ or so ] A Toplace Fullcap is in or around 480$ but John can give you a definite price.
Time-scale on my recent delivery---- there were 2 Chinese holidays in`` the way`` so it delayed things..... but John received my Template on Sept. 5th ... it was sent to China soon after..... I had the system delivered directly to me on October 31st !! I was really pleased with that.
Hard to tell from the picture...looks like it`s too dense and very ` straight` .... it needs to be more graduated similar to how they graduate the front of the systems..... for the price you`re paying and the delivery times you are enduring, I think it`s deffo time to have a ` think` .
I`ll do a few [hopefully] clear pics tomorrow.....cheers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final adjustments to new Fullcap-- pics - Paul In Ireland - 11-21-2012, 10:09 AM