Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final adjustments to new Fullcap-- pics
11-21-2012, 09:19 AM,
RE: Final adjustments to new Fullcap-- pics
that's amazing, thanks a lot.

if its possible I would love to see you brush back the sides even more to show some more transitional hairlines at the side, if you can and more in fcous.

but if it it's ok, may new system is arriving soon, so I'll keep a hold of these pics as example of side hairlines.

I've always wanted them, let's hope I can replicate it.

I'll post some pics of my system, I GET NOTHING LIKE THIS ON IT.

it;s pretty bad what I get, but its medium-heavy density, and its swiss lace, but it must be what the factory does for the sides of the full caps, the sides hairline just isn't like the top hairline, it's not transitional.

basically my side hairline looks like a lego man front hairline.

[Image: 343mee1.jpg]

as you can see it's like a lego man, now I have told the factory to try to do a transitional hairline at the sides, so I can have a brushed back gelled back hairstyle for this next order, my fear is, even if it works out, it's a bad idea because as I said girls might touch my hair at the sides and the material comes out.

I would like your thoughts on what is wrong with this hair system, density? non transitional hairline etc.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final adjustments to new Fullcap-- pics - fullcapwearer - 11-21-2012, 09:19 AM