Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final adjustments to new Fullcap-- pics
11-21-2012, 07:05 AM,
RE: Final adjustments to new Fullcap-- pics
Hi again, I remove this nightly, so only do a ` light` hold, but if I required a longer-term than that, I`d use a combination of tape and glue such as ORWG as follows : Glue the front hairline and area in front of the ears, and tape on the perimeter just behind the ears and the nape....Got2B is very practical too .... good for holding the crown and back of the head... I like to leave as much of the scalp ` breath` as I can, so 90% of my system is not held-down in any manner--that`s a personal preference. I think using glue around the front area, minimises the risk of detection-to-touch of the lace edge ---you can never guarantee it though..there will always be some element of risk ...just one of the ` joys` of wearing !
A few pics for you... the first pic shows the left ear-flap--my thumb is sitting on the temple area, the 2nd one shows the same side but my hand is supporting the system from underneath,the third shows the view of the right-hand side.The hair is a bit damp as I had misted it with water before I took them.....hope they help/are of interest !

p.s. the last pic shows where I`m leaving the area just below the hair unshaved as suggested by Xeon005 ..... hopefully it will help add more realism, when the hair ` comes on`.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final adjustments to new Fullcap-- pics - Paul In Ireland - 11-21-2012, 07:05 AM