Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Fullcap Styled-in Today (Pics)
11-07-2012, 04:43 AM,
New Fullcap Styled-in Today (Pics)
Right guys, here are the pics....... please ` allow` for the flash-effect and also, you must remember this is brand-new and very ``lively`` and full of ` bounce` ..... I have deliberately left the hair on the long-ish side and did no thinning-out at all...the back looks very ` full` now, but to actually feel it with your hand/fingers it`s a nice normal density--- I`ll sleep with this attached, for a few nights [ I normally remove my systems nightly] to get it to calm-down....... I `ll return to the stylist next week or so, for some minor ` adjustments` if I feel it necessary. Total cost of my stylist-visit today: 40€ [51$] and 30 minutes of time !
First two pics show the back....as I said, it looks ` thick` -- I`ll leave it alone for now and see how it is next week.
Hopefully the pic-quality isn`t too bad for you to see how it turned out..... it gives an idea anyway.

Attached Files Image(s)

11-07-2012, 05:21 AM,
RE: New Fullcap Styled-in Today
looks really good
11-07-2012, 05:48 AM,
Perfect! Nailed!
11-07-2012, 05:18 PM,
Am I nuts? I see the lace and the knots big time....

Lee
11-08-2012, 02:16 AM,
Thats not lace & knots you're seeing Lee.
Thats just the way the photo has come out due to the resolution, exposure and lighting.
11-08-2012, 03:22 AM,
I removed it this morning after sleeping on it.... it`s a really nice system, but it`s still a `` Work-in-progress`` ...... it needs more hair trimmed off at the back and just up/behind the right ear..... it looks a little ` full` but I`ll wait until at least next Tuesday morning again.... will give it a light wash in the meantime, to get out the ` bits` of hair which follow any cut-in. It`s easy to get carried-away on the first visit to the stylist....once it`s cut, it`s cut and can`t be put back on! `Softly` is the way to approach any cut-in. It won`t need much ` adjustment` and I`ll post pics of the finished-look, once it`s done.
11-08-2012, 07:03 AM,
RE: New Fullcap Styled-in Today (Pics)
lace and knots? You're not seeing shit. The quality of the photos is distorted.
11-08-2012, 11:28 AM,
As a topper this would be great work but as its a full cap its amazing.

Congratulations Smile
11-10-2012, 03:39 AM,
Looks great Paul! really realistic
11-10-2012, 04:28 AM,
Thanks guys.... I`ll try to get better-quality pics next week.... have tried all kinds of adjustments to the camera-settings.... I just can`t seem to get crystal-clear ones [ flash on, flash off, `Daylight`, auto-adjust etc.] it seems to make little difference to the images..... I find digital cameras can make the density look much thinner too---- yes, this system allows scalp show -through, but not to the extent which the pics appear to show..... the knots are nicely-bleached too and hair -texture really nice...... system feels physically light in the hand too....very pleased with it overall. Have a great weekend everyone....more pics next week!