Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A massive thank you (Photos)
11-06-2012, 09:14 AM,
A massive thank you (Photos)
Hi guys,

I just wanted to come on and personally thank this forum for all the help you have given me. let me explain. I have been suffering from hairloss since i was 21. I'm sure you've heard it all before...tried every avenue. lasers, propecia, minox etc etc. It slowed it but by 26 I was seriously depressed.

I found this forum on a hairloss forum and i decided a month ago to try wearing hair. Although I have not used this company (i went to a similar firm where i live) I will without doubt be coming here in the near future once I have got used to the prospect.

Basically what I am saying is - if you're considering wearing hair I can stand here and tell you its the best thing I have done since I started losing my hair. My hair looks as good, if not better than it did whe I was 18 and I have finally moved on with my life. I am enjoying nights out with my wife, seeing my family and just being outdoors again.

I wanted to take some pictures from my cut in to show you all the during and after results.

Once again...thank you all for giving me the courage to take the plunge. I am sooo happy!

Attached Files Image(s)

11-06-2012, 10:33 AM,
RE: A massive thank you
it looks good man...I was seeing at the beginning the first picture, when I was saying massiive lol too puffy or too heavy, well after seeing after photo , I am impressed! congrats!
11-07-2012, 04:22 AM,
Well done mate!

Whats the specs on this system? Is this straight hair?
11-08-2012, 12:36 AM,
Is it fullcap or topper? Looks great.
11-08-2012, 08:52 AM,
RE: A massive thank you (Photos)
Looks real good, congrats.
11-13-2012, 06:18 PM,
I think it looks amazing! Please let us know what the specs are and how you are bonding! =)
11-13-2012, 09:20 PM,
Is that really a hairpiece??
How do u gt the hair to look spiky like that withou use too much product.
One of the dead giveaways for me is when guys who were have their system "drenched" in gel/hairspray.Nobody uses half a tub of gel every morning
11-14-2012, 04:39 AM,
wow this looks really good. mind posting some pictures from the back / side?