Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can you see my hairline? [pic]
11-06-2012, 01:16 AM,
can you see my hairline? [pic]
can you see my hairline?
using white clear tape for frontal (2 days bonding)

Attached Files Image(s)

11-06-2012, 01:56 AM,
RE: can you see my hairline? [pic]
Unbelievable!

emery - can you specific details as to which tape this is? Also, do you de/re every 2 days or change the front tape alone?
11-06-2012, 05:25 AM,
cant see tape in this picture. I am assuming you are wearing your system slightly behind your real sparse hair in the front?
11-06-2012, 06:15 AM,
As a hairline it looks totally natural and it looks even better because of you naturally growing hair in front.

Its probably only because its an extremely close-up picture, but I can see some lace.

This is unlikely to be visible under normal circumstances.

Attached Files Image(s)

11-06-2012, 03:05 PM,
I am just using the clear tape, the most basic one that is supposed to be thick and visible. I find out that if I really shave my hair clean and maintain the lace well, it is not all that visible , except I need to deal with some shine under certain light conditions.

yes i do take off every 2 days, there are few benefits for it, such as a better hygiene and no need to use any adhesive-remover (because tape doesn't normally break down in 2 days).
11-07-2012, 05:51 AM,
I saw what you are talking about, but I didn't bother to mention it. That lace looks kind of big no? What kind of lace is that.

I mean in the photo i can't see any tape.. but like you said the shine from different lighting conditions might be a problem. Why chance it. There are a lot of good no residue laces without the drastic shine of the clear white tape. Than you really don't have to worry about shine.

There is also a product people were talking about.. that helps get rid of the tape shine. Forgot the name of it