Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie in Singapore wants to start wearing but at a loss
08-08-2009, 02:06 AM,
Newbie in Singapore wants to start wearing but at a loss
Hi guys,

Firstly, let me say that this forum has been very informative. I stay in Singapore and got a piece from Toplace sitting in my closet since March. I never got around to wearing because I was scared of screwing up.

Snipe's info link for newbies has been a great help in giving me a better idea of what to do, but I'm very clumsy and don't really trust myself to do everything smoothly.
The worst part is all the stylists John and BA recommended are no longer contactable. So are there any fellows here that happen to stay in Singapore and are willing to guide me through?

The main concerns I have are with the cut-in and colouring. Attachment can still be learnt by trial and error (I dun expect to be spoonfed Big Grin )
08-08-2009, 08:31 AM,
Re: Newbie in Singapore wants to start wearing but at a loss
I don't know if we have anyone in your area to help you....but the best advise is to keep reading this forum and with knowledge, comes power....you will eventually build up enough confidence to take the plunge. there IS a learning curve to it.....so get comfortable with it first....then dig in later once you learn from here.
let me know if I can help you.
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->
08-10-2009, 01:30 AM,
Re: Newbie in Singapore wants to start wearing but at a loss
Mate, there are a few in Singapore but would recommend Elainne at UEC. She has about 23 years experience and is very patient. Here are her details:

Address : 79 Owen road Singapore 218895
Tel : (65) 6224 8307
Fax: (65) 6224 9531
Email: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->