Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever been caught?
11-13-2012, 07:15 AM,
RE: Have you ever been caught?
That is the thing.. I don't mean any disrespect or anything. but you need a sort of visual common sense with wearing hair. If people notice something as if it were completely blatant.. than chances are.. it was completely blatant.. You really need some kind of visual common sense.. Not everyone has it. I see plenty of guys out there with rugs on their head that can be seen a million miles away.. These people who wear them though,, to them they look good. They don't see anything wrong with it. These are the types of people who shoudln't be wearing a hair system.. there is def a big element of self responsibility. And lets be honest. some people are smart in certain things and idiots in other things. Some people are idiots when it comes to wearing hair systems.

now there are instances where its not someone fault. They could look good when they leave the house .. their attachment can loosen for whatever reason. or different lighting conditions expose stuff they couldn't see.. I mean these are risks. but I believe the majority of the times is something very obvious and blatant that should have been picked up on by the wearer before leaving their house.

Here is some tips.. For color issues.. SOmetimes different lighting like bright sunlight can cause the piece hair to change color.. A good remedy for this is changing up your hair style.. For example.. having shorter sides and longer as you go up like a fade.. This helps color differences a ton.. because the hair is at different lengths and even if the hair turns a diff tint in the sunlight or office light.. It still blends into your other hair..
Another remedy is styling products.. Waxworks is great for me, it gives your own hair and the piece hair a sheen and kind of blends the colors together well. Diff light won't change the hair piece hair dramatically.

Density.. common sense. You want something that looks natural and fits your age, your forehead shape and your sides. and obviously a good attachment where lace isn't sticking out and noticeable.

Try lookin at your front lace in different lighting. Get a mirror go outside and look at ur front hairline from different angles.. go in ur car.. and look in the rear view mirror. If your satisfied than you have nothing tow orry about.. if you do notice something and say holy shit.. Trim ur lace a little bit more to the hairline.. or style your hair a little differently..

Messages In This Thread
Have you ever been caught? - NoHairNoFair - 11-05-2012, 09:48 AM
RE: Have you ever been caught? - Hersute - 11-05-2012, 11:46 PM
RE: Have you ever been caught? - Xeon005 - 11-06-2012, 05:29 AM
RE: Have you ever been caught? - msebas - 11-06-2012, 10:18 AM
RE: Have you ever been caught? - msebas - 11-07-2012, 07:40 AM
RE: Have you ever been caught? - Hersute - 11-06-2012, 11:15 PM
RE: Have you ever been caught? - Xeon005 - 11-07-2012, 06:01 AM
RE: Have you ever been caught? - fate - 11-13-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Have you ever been caught? - Xeon005 - 11-13-2012, 07:15 AM
RE: Have you ever been caught? - antywanty - 11-13-2012, 10:17 AM
RE: Have you ever been caught? - KenJJ - 11-18-2012, 04:46 PM