Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever been caught?
11-27-2012, 10:56 PM,
RE: Have you ever been caught?
We all want to avoid this haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRc_WDU3Dac
11-28-2012, 07:14 AM,
RE: Have you ever been caught?
NoHair I've never been spotted while wearing a Toplace system. These are night and day better than the old HCM systems I was suffering with years ago. What made the HCM systems so obvious was they were far too dense and the hair was like straw. The poor hair quality and the density made them look very wiggy. I started wearing back in 1982 and those early HCM systems were dreadful. I would walk out of HCM looking like Fabian after an electrical accident. You couldn't see through the base and you couldn't expose your hairline.

It was extremely hard to maintain those systems the hair would get dryer and dryer with each passing day regardless of how good you took care of it. Around 2000 I found another company that offered European hair and a density scale which greatly improved my situation. The hair quality was much better than HCM and although I still couldn't show a hairline with confidence the systems looked pretty natural. I finally stopped getting spotted when I started wearing those. In 2002 I purchased 2 Farrell systems for almost $5000. Sad

They were the first systems I could show a hairline with confidence. Those really improved my situation. A few years later I discovered Toplace and their systems were even better than the Farrell systems I purchased in 02 and these are a fraction of the price. Toplace offered a much thinner lace than Farrell did. The 3/4 caps I've received from Toplace that have built in temples have been excellent. I've had friends who know I wear from the bad systems I wore in the past think I've gotten hair transplants. My days of getting busted are long gone.