Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions about toplace systems (photos)
11-03-2012, 12:35 PM,
RE: Questions about toplace systems (pics)
NoHairNoFair,

I can tell you I am a Indian/Pakistani (what ever you wanna call it, same sort of thing), however I am in Manchester, UK. Would love to relocate somewhere in California, as I just simply and truely hate the cold, windy, rainy weather here, its like hell on earth but a cold hell :-).

I understand your concern and will give you my best possible advise. The hair system's from TopLace are just great to wear, I have always had a Stock Unit (French Lace) which I am very happy with, although the (French Lace) at times can get hard to completely disappear at the hairline.

I am sure when you will get the Custom Piece, you will completely love it. The system usually lasts me around 4 months, and I a competing bodybuilder and train heavily at the gym 6 days a week.

If you are concern with your bonding then I would suggest you to buy Ultra Hold Glue and Ultra Hold Tape, this combination is very strong and gives me a good solid hold for 8-10 Days, if I am not going to the gym it will give me a good 2 weeks hold. I have attached my Pictures just have a look and see your self about how good it looks.

Now you also asked if the units are undetectable to touch, if this is what your lifestyle requires then I will say when you are attaching the system you will need to either tape/glue the whole head, this will give you a complete satisfactory but I will also make clean-up difficult.

One last advise, we asians have a darker skin and I have noticed that on our skin it is difficult to completely hide the lace, I dont know why but I have worked out a solution for this.

Get the tanning spray from a store matching to your skin color, then spray your head and the hairline area and then spray the tanning spray on the lace. This will give the skin and the lace excat same color and will make the lace hide completely.

.....Alveda .....Good Luck.....And stay away from Rain and Manchester and UK, it will ruin your life.....

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Questions about toplace systems (pics) - iwill - 11-03-2012, 12:35 PM