Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get realism to the touch
11-01-2012, 02:02 AM,
How to get realism to the touch
Hi guys, right now I'm not wearing.. because I'm going for several days to surf with a friend, and I just couldn't get the piece to be undetectable to the touch (I don't want to by having sex and having to tell her I'm wearing), She always touch my face and my hair

I have now several strips of supertape at hope, and my piece is thinskin.

Could you recommend a method for applying the partials with tape so I can get durability and undetectability to the touch?, or not being able easily to find the edge of the base?

Is tape for doing that better than the glue? I did not like glue so much.

Thank you!
11-01-2012, 04:21 AM,
RE: How to get realism to the touch
I don't get it...how are you able to not wear for a couple of days? are you wearing tiny small piece or are you ok going bald without the piece on?
11-01-2012, 06:41 AM,
The post is a bit confusing.
11-01-2012, 07:48 AM,
Is it the hairline edge you say can be felt or is it the edge on the top of your head where the partial meets your real hair that is causing concern? I wear a lace topper and no one, not even myself can feel any edge around the back and sides. But the hairline is another story. But no one goes around touching people's hairlines and if your partner is wanting to touch your hairline tell her you have a sensitive scalp and politely tell her not to.
11-01-2012, 08:10 PM,
Tie her hands to the bed, she might just like it and you won't have to worry about her touching your head!!
11-04-2012, 07:08 AM,
well with tape, its kind of hard to do that. If u have to use tapes. than use tapes with something like got2b glued freeze spray or spiking glue. Do a whole head bond, or bond the entire thing, not just the perimeter. that way it lays as flat to your skin as possible. Liquid adhesives would be more ideal for that. if you have no liquid adhesives, than get a bottle of got2b glued and use that along with tape. For example u use the tapes on the perimeter , and got2b on the rest of the surface area.