• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First real Expierience
10-28-2012, 08:11 AM,
First real Expierience
Hi guys!

I'm on my 3rd attachment..
I've done 3 on 5 days haha

1st one was crap.. it lasted 2 days.
Then I understood how to apply well and 2nd one was better.

3rd one I took my time.. 35min in total, that was yesterday night.

This morning I woke up, took my dog, grabbed my surfboard and went to my local surf spot with my friends.. wave were all right.. (1.5m) but powerful. Had a really good session, actually I was very confident and surfed pretty well, rug stayed on place like a boss hahaha, now I have taken a shower, put some gel and I'm drinking beers and going to party with my friends in some minutes, time to get laid!

Regards guys!
10-28-2012, 09:07 AM,
RE: First real Expierience
glad to hear it. Hope it continues working out good for you. how do you attach your system.. as you get more experienced it will not take you that long. You end up doing things pretty fast and finding little tricks or different products that work best for you. Its just a trial and error and just getting the experience.
10-28-2012, 09:44 AM,
haha good to hear! any chance you post some pics up, unless you already have in an older post!@
10-29-2012, 10:04 AM,
I will bamac!! just right now not having a camera on me, maybe when the pics of last night party start being uploaded I'll grab one Big Grin
10-30-2012, 07:13 AM,
hey younggun, haven't you order a full cap a couple years ago ? just think to remember this because we are the same age kind of the same hair
what kind of curl did you ask for, for your hair, i remember you had little curly hair like me and haven't find the perfect curl yet...
thx you
10-30-2012, 07:40 PM,
Hey dude, I finally put two small partials on my temples so its easier to get used to maintenances first. now im waiting.to my tape order because I just dont like glue. Ill check my specs and will tell u
11-01-2012, 12:51 AM,
ok thk you for the specs
but you got a full cap at home right ? (even if you haven't tried it yet)
11-01-2012, 01:58 AM,
Nope, just this