Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first day wearing!
10-25-2012, 03:43 AM,
My first day wearing!
Hi folks, I've just put my 2 small pieces on my temples..

I can't distinguish between my natural hair and the hairpiece.. it's a bit oxidyzed as my natural hair and faded as well, also the curl is equal.

The base is a thin skin, which I don't know the advantages yet, but yeah, I know now what the (plastic sound) means hahaha.

Some questions I have:

I've got this transparent glue which I think is a SOLVENT based glue... how long have I got to wait before putting the piece (let the glue dry) and then how time have I got to wait before going to the water (shower, surfing etc)?

As I have done the things right and I have absolutely no hair under the piece (outside the skin barrier I mean hehe), How long could I go with a solvend based glue?? I want as much as possible, considering it's just small pieces of hair.

Thanks !
10-25-2012, 11:23 AM,
RE: My first day wearing!
Hi Younggun,
Glad to hear you like the pieces. We are getting more and more customers that want a small pieces that either fill in the temples or also bring the front hair line forward. You should wait 24 hrs before you go into the shower after you apply the units although I've gone in the shower after 12 hours and not had a problem. Given the normal variables of lifestyle, body chemistry, water quality, etc. you can expect to get about 10-14 days from the attachment.
Regards,
John