Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back - checking in - my story!
10-22-2012, 10:50 PM,
RE: I'm back - checking in - my story!
Hi,

I dont want to sound like a ass but I really dont want to post my pics as anyone could see them and that makes me feel uncomfortable. Plus its impossible to really tell which is my hair and which is the piece as its mixed in.

the actual piece is simply a long strip of lace which I cut out about an inch across by 1/2 inch depth....so theres very little to show just imagine a tiny bit of lace with some hair.

I saw a picture of me the other day not long before my hairloss started and I look the same now with the tiny piece, amazing considering how much hair I've lost since then. I think a few other factors help a lot though, the thickness of my existing hair, the curl and wave of it covers more than straight hair would, even the shape of my head I have a narrow head so only a small abount of hair is needed to pull off a thick head of hair look....and growing my hair long makes a massive difference.
10-23-2012, 05:28 PM,
Understood, Pilky. Could you possible show a pic of the partial itself? I'm still trying to visualize how it works, but I'm very intrigued.
10-26-2012, 07:35 AM,
Ok not sure if you mean what toplace sends me or the piece I cut out, but I'll take both...not much to see really as its so small.

Its amazing what a little added hair does, I spend a lot less time infront of the mirror...my style is so much nicer...added confidence, I went to a party the other week which I could easily of got out of but went because I wasnt stressed about how my hair looked.

My only regret? Not wearing it earlier.